It's been blissfully nice here in Texas and I am trying to soak up these days because I know that the heat is coming! The downside of the spring-like weather is the spring-like allergies that come with it! Oh well :)
Here are some pics from the past weeks:
- Me and my valentine :)
- We did enjoy a low-key Valentine's day complete with chinese food, sparkling juice, and a cheesy chick flick
- Mac loves to watch for kitties (which he then goes bonkers over!) and school buses!
- We had to get some bump documentation in :)
- I have been walking a little more with Mac since the weather has been so nice and my belly muscles aren't complaining as much as they use to.
- After a little blog brainstorming, I finally made the decision to do a little blog rebranding and design. So, I said good-bye to Home for Hire over the weekend...we had a good run, but I'm super excited about the new look + vision!
- The sunsets have been gorgeous :)
- Yep. Another belly shot.
- After a busy morning of cleaning (on Sunday I think!), I took the afternoon to rest my feet and watch my hubby work diligently (have I told you yet how hard this man works + studies?)
- I finally finished painting the furniture for the nursery (thank goodness!), so here's a little peek at the color + finish :)
- We had a spontaneous breakfast date at Ihop...trying to make good of this list.
- One last pic of my pretty puppy (who I discovered snuggled up on the couch he's not supposed to be on...I couldn't kick him off because he was too darn cute!)
How have your last few been?
(ps. the vintage book bundles in the shop have all had their price reduced! So, with the code BABYBOY20, you'll get them for a steal!)
This one is my favorite:
Happy Thursday :)