Print found at THE LOVE SHOP
I've shared pieces of my story this week (really, just brushing the surface) about what believing beautiful looks like for me.
But, I've read a number of lovely posts and seen a few things that struck me and share another perspective. Each of one of these is definitely worth reading/watching.
- This video brought me to tears because it resonated with me (and so many other women!) It's definitely worth your time to watch. And this video--powerful.
- I hope to revisit this 31 Days of Weight Loss God's Way at Revelation Wellness after I've finished this month of writing. Why? Well, I love her perspective that it's not just about the scale, but it's about wholeness. I'm all for redemptive and restorative health changes :)
- Ashley's words about the scale, being enough, etc, were so vulnerable and open. I was so encouraged by this post!
- Whoosh. This post was so true from Becky at My Ink Dance!--and reminded me why it's so important to know truth. I am pretty sure most women have fought the battle she describes. I also loved her post about the scale as well.
- We love watching Dancing With the Stars, and this dance with Bethany Mota was so touching and relevant to this week's topic. It was beautiful!
- I read this post months ago (last March!), but it's one that has just stuck with me. Ellen sure has a way with words :)
- I kinda love these mugs. So cute!