Baby Luke: 4 Months
Our "little" bean is just over 4 months old, and I'm absolutely adoring this age. He is gushing with sweetness and spoils us with lots of smiles.
He's sporting some cute new outfits for a special project (I'll tell you more soon!) and (obviously) he looks like a stud.
Stats, little somethings, and such:
- Our boy is weighing in just shy of 20lbs (um, he's a beast!) and is still in the 98th and 97th percentile for height and head size. We still get lots of comments about his size :)
- We are getting more full out giggles and it's so much fun! Check out this video if you really want to hear him laugh :) Or if you just want a good laugh!
- I think a few teeth are starting to want to come out--so he's definitely a slobber monster (but hasn't been super cranky....yet)
- He still hasn't learned how to roll over, but he is getting closer to at least trying to figure it out.
- We borrowed a jumperoo thing from some friends, and it is definitely his favorite.thing.ever. He absolutely loves to jump!
- We just adore our sweet boy and are so thankful for every day with him :)
Just a few more pics for fun!
Happy Wednesday :)