Baby Luke: 2 Months
Our little guy is now a happy two-month old. And I'd have to say that he's been a pretty good baby. He fusses when he needs something, but otherwise, he's content, calm, and sweet :)
My favorite part of these last few weeks has been the introduction of the smile. It's amazing at how that gummy smile makes everything just a little brighter + sweeter.
Stats, little somethings, and such:
- He's a chunk (over 13lbs). And he's growing like crazy (check out his 1 month photos for evidence!).
- I love squeezing his thighs
- He's very smiley in the morning and snuggly in the afternoon
- He is starting to follow our voices and coo and grunt more
- Kicking his legs may be his favorite pastime
- He finally discovered his mobile and he's quite happy to stare at it
- Typically, he sleeps from around 10:30pm-4/5am, so we are getting closer to a full night of sleep (Hallelujah!)
- He still loves to sleep, eat, poop, and do all the other baby things
- He is definitely wiggling his way into our hearts deeper and deeper each day :)
Just one more photo for kicks ;)
what a sweet boy! great moments captured!ReplyDelete
You have a ridiculously adorable baby!ReplyDelete