FYI: I know that most of you aren't super interested, but I have a lot of family + friends that like little updates :) Plus, it helps me record it too--since I know that a traditional baby book or scrapbook is about as likely as me deciding to run a marathon...
So, here's the kid.
Yep. He's not thrilled about laying on his back. Obviously it's not his favorite.
Or sitting apparently.
Poor Luke hasn't been terribly photogenic so far ;) Or I haven't figured out his "happy time."
Stats, little somethings, and such:
- He currently weighs between 11 and 12 lbs. Uffda!
- He still hasn't smiled but he is getting close :)\
- He loves, loves, loves standing. In fact, if he's upset, it's a great way to calm him down. He likes to bounce up and down on your legs.\
- He doesn't sleep through the night, but he is sleeping for pretty good chunks of time (3 to 4 hours)
- We started trying out cloth diapers (which I'll probably blog about eventually...) and he seems to like them.
- He grunts, coos, and screams :)
- His blue eyes get me.
- He loves to stay awake for about an hour or so after his middle-of-the-night feeding and just stares at me with those blue eyes. Even though I want to go back to sleep, I can't help but stare at him back and give him lots of smiles.
- He tolerates tummy time. He is not a fan of laying on his back. Let's just say that the rock n' play has been our lifesaver. Or sleepsaver ;)
- He loves to eat. A lot.
- His hair is still fluffy and soft, and I love it.
One more pic just because he's cute...