Capture the Year: Week 28
I think that I'd define this week as a week of "sinking in..." After weeks of moving, traveling, moving, unpacking, etc, this week felt like the first week of really being settled into a new place and into a bit of a routine. This week, after much thought and praying about being present where I am (read the post about it here), I really felt such joy and to live freely and happily where I am. Such an answered prayer :)
Anyhoo, this week I...
- Held hands in the car with my sweet hubby (love.him.)
- Soaked up reading in bed (enjoying my Saturday mornings)
- Had a coffee date (with myself) while I waited for the rain to stop
- Enjoyed the days of sunny mornings and afternoon rain
- Caught Mac sneaking on the bed (on more than one occasion!)
- Spend time learning from the Word
- Had my first ever massage--I was totally scared silly about it! I was worried that I would sit up and then throw up or pass out from all the toxins or something. Well, it didn't happen! All that worry for nothin'!
- Planted Mr. Basil
- Sewed Mac a new bed (aka two pillows stuffed into big duvet cover-thing)
How was your week?