This post is basically pictures and memories squeezed into one place. Even though life has been full of all kinds of nitty gritty (like packing boxes and signing loan paperwork), it's also been full of sunshine, spring days, family outings, and lots of other good things!
It's been filled with:
- lazy sunshine-filled afternoons and Guatemalan quilts
- eating on the porch
- water buckets and bubbles
- doing the #pilatessummerseries with Robin
- just hanging
- getting my first Better Life Bag (I absolutely adore it!)
- unpacking boxes that were just packed ;)
- smiling on Mother's Day
- trying to eat a snail (I found this little snail crawling on our counter. Yuck! And just a bit before I actually took a snail out of Luke's mouth...gag).
- having our first garage sale
- choosing paint colors (help me! What are your favorite colors?)
- enjoying the park with my boys
- making messes with popsicles :)
Just a little glimpse into our life lately :)
What have you been up to this summer/spring?