Baby Luke: 9 Months
Will you guys forgive me if this post is full of pure momma sappiness? I feel like there is just so much cute going on right now with the little guy, and I want to hold onto it forever. Even though he'll be 10 months in 5 days, I'm trying not to think about the fact that he'll be one in just a few months. Nope. He's just going to stay my blubbery, chunky, boy-who-is-all-cheeks forever. Right?
Stats, little somethings, and such:
- He wants to crawl, but he still hasn't taken the time to figure it out. He scoots, backs up, rolls, wiggles, and pretty much everything but crawls forward. Oh well. I did find him standing up in his crib the other day, screaming because he couldn't figure out how to get down. It was both sad and hilarious ;)
- He makes a new sound practically everyday. The other night, I was a sucker for this sad little hoarse cry he made after he went to bed--I even went into his room and cuddled him because he sounded so sad. Well, the next day, he made that sound all day long and was smiling half the time. That. kid. We also hear lots of dadaddada and tongue smacking. You can see from the photos that he's also a fan of blowing spit bubbles. Pretty much his favorite thing ever.
- He wants so badly to walk and is getting braver and braver. In fact, he might skip crawling and just go for the gold.
- He still loves to eat and I haven't found anything that he refuses to eat. He definitely has his preferences, but he's a good eater. He still loves his milk, though, so we still get in our nursing cuddles about four times a day.
- I cut his hair, and it looks pretty bad. Ooops. He just had this little piece I wanted to cut, and when I did, it looked weird, so I cut another piece...and you get the picture.
- He loves to clap and knows he gets lots of smiles when he does.
- I am absolutely adoring this age. So, so fun!
Ps. I just had too many fun pictures to share. Just so you know that you are about to be bombarded with cheeks and blue eyes!
Just for fun, here's a cute video :) Excuse the mess ;)