I think 7 months might be my new favorite. It's so.much.fun (unless it's one of those teething days...)
So far, 7 months has been filled with giggles, rolling around, smiles, gurgles, just being goofy and knowing it, bouncing, exploring, and happily eating.
Stats, little somethings, and such:
- He is interested in everything and is very curious. One day, he played with a zipper on our suitcase for a good ten minutes. He loves to explore new and old objects--I think he gets that from his daddy :)
- He's still not super interested in being very physical. He's content to sit, stand up with help, and that's about it. Crawling--it's not even on his radar!
- However, he is a fan of pounding everything (maybe a future drummer?). His favorite thing to hit: the water in the bathtub. He goes wild!
- He's all about the noises. He loves to gurgle, go "ahhhh," grunt, blow bubbles with his mouth, and also loves to listen to us make sounds. Sometimes when I read him his animal book and make all the sounds, he just giggles and giggles.
- He loves to eat and has tried oatmeal, bananas, avocado, peas, applesauce, squash, sweet potato, green beans, carrots, etc. He hasn't turned down anything!
- Everything goes in the mouth...so, we definitely have to pay attention and make sure that no small objects (or gross things) make there way in there :)
- We are loving watching him learn and explore more and more everyday.