Baby Luke: 5 Months
How is it possible that our little one is already a wiggly, giggly, and chubby 5 month old? Can someone please tell him to stop growing so fast?!
Stats, little somethings, and such:
- He's still a chunk. I'm not sure of his exact weight, but I'm sure he's hit the 20 pound mark by now.
- I love that we are hearing more and more of his laugh--and lots of other sounds! When he wakes up in the morning, he doesn't usually cry, but he sure makes lots of noises! It's fun to listen to him explore his voice :)
- He still isn't super interested in learning to roll over, but he does love to sit up when we prop him up, stick stuff in his mouth, and drool like a slobber machine.
- He's also been enjoying (well, I should say we are enjoying!) a 7:00ish bedtime. On the other hand, he's decided that sleeping through the night is overrated--even though he slept through the night for almost two months. So...that's not cool. We are hoping that starting solids soon might help :) I don't enjoy getting up in the middle of the night to feed/soothe him, but I do enjoy that he falls asleep in my arms (something that is rare any other time).
- We are amazed at how much we love him more and more everyday and love seeing more and more of his little personality showing through.
A few more pics for fun!
(goodness, those blue eyes!)