Baby Luke: 3 Months
Our little chunk is already 3 months old, and I feel like we've hit a groove (or maybe the fact that he's sleeping through the night makes everything sweeter). He's still a very sweet, happy, and content baby. But, I see some signs of determination + stubbornness shining through (with his parents, it's probably impossible not to inherit a little willfulness!...sorry, kid)
Stats, little somethings, and such:
- He's over 16 pounds. At his 2 month appointment, he was in the 98th and 97th percentile for weight and head size, but only at the 41 percentile for height. So, he's short and stocky. But, I just love his rolls!! We get lots of comments about his size but my favorite may have been, "Well, he looks like he hasn't missed a meal!" haha :)
- He is so smiley and is starting to make some little giggle sounds. Love it!
- He is still eating a lot during the day (every 2ish hours), but he's sleeping from about 10/11pm until 7am, so I can't complain :)
- He is discovering that he has limbs, so he's always busy kicking and waving his arms and legs
- He's truly such a joy for us!
Just a few more pics for fun :)
(gosh, I love those cheeks!)