I just shot his 2 month pictures, and he was much more cooperative this time around! Thank goodness :) I'll get them up eventually...
Life has been good here. Slower. Quieter. Hotter (can I say that I already wish summer was over/cooler?...it's too hot for me already...but I am a wuss in the heat!). I feel like we are finally finding new footing here in the Jennings' household. We don't have a schedule, but there is a bit of a routine to our days. Well, as much as a two-month old can have a routine :)
We've also snuck out on a long date to see the new Superman movie and also grab an early supper. It was so good to get out for a bit with just Josh. I'm so thankful to have some folks in our life that I can trust with Luke! It definitely helps me focus on Josh while we're out and not worry about the baby :)
So, here are some pictures from the last few weeks...
- Baby feet
- Baby smiles (he is smiling sooo much more, and I love it!!)
- Mac has decided that the play gym is his...I kicked him off two seconds after I took this picture. Silly doggie :)
- Coffee in the mornings. I usually need to rewarm my coffee about five times--but who's counting ;)
- Afternoon snuggles
- Naps with dad. Oh, I could just squish those thighs!
- An afternoon trip to Austin
- Daddy and Luke. ps. I totally dressed Luke to match his papa :)
- Me and my little one. ps. I also dressed him to match me. haha!
- Pretty blue eyes. Love. him.
What have you been up to lately??