I've been busy getting settled into our new bedroom, getting adjusted to schedule + work changes, as well as buying + selling lots of furniture on Craigslist.
I think I should call myself a Craigslistista. I've got it down to a science.
Anyway, here are some photos from the last few weeks (I'm realizing that I need to start taking more pictures...)
- Since the weather is warming up a bit (can we say spring in January??) I've been craving green smoothies again--num, num, num
- Slowly getting back into working out a bit more--I found a very doable prenatal pilates video :) If you are interested in finding simple work-outs for pregnancy, you can check out my pregnancy board on Pinterest.
- I'm loving the Jesus Calling devotional by Sarah Young. So encouraging :)
- Grapefruit. Flipflops. Again...it feels a little like spring here (I'll take it because sizzling summer comes way too early in Texas!)
- It's been fun starting up my first ever link-up party (you should join in!)
- Mac + the car = enjoyment
- We also picked up the last furniture for the nursery. Even though the dresser is relatively new and not in bad shape, I'm still going to paint it. Suggestions? I've got a pretty good idea about what color it will be, but you'll have to wait and see ;)
Anywhoo...I hope that you all are having a fabulous week! What have you been up to?