So, I wrote a to-do list. Even though I may have some extra stuff to do, I don't have to do it all in one day.
Now, after a few moments of dealing with my stress-crazies, I am now happy to report that my to-do list seems less daunting, and I feel like I can relax a bit more and enjoy this time!
Maybe it's because we got about 98% of our Christmas shopping done. Whew.
Anyway, this week I...
- Celebrated 100 sales and counting with a giveaway! I'm excited for the winner :)
- Poured coffee beans into our filter instead of ground coffee. Maybe I need more sleep...
- Enjoyed decorating and looking at our tree--we love our cute, petite tree!
- Loved reading Heather Boersma's Advent devotional--so simple and good!
- Got a picture of baby's "first" Christmas while sporting my A&M shirt
- Picked up this cute little table for 8 bucks that I'll use for an entry table. I'm excited to give it a new life--the flower basket just isn't doing it for me!
- Peered at and enjoyed Christmas lights around the city
- Went out with the Mister for a date night at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants
How was your week?