That's how I'd describe this week.
Even though there was busyness like travel, cleaning, advent calendar making and such, this past week was a time of slowing down, inhaling thanks, and accepting rest.
This week I...
- Captured the ever growing baby bump--finally starting to look more like a bump and not bulge!
- Made a lot of Advent calendars! Happy to send them off to wonderful customers :)
- Took a Sonic stop after a morning of shopping for maternity jeans. Why did no one ever tell me how ridiculously comfortable they are?
- Received a crib from the family I babysit for--so thankful!
- Took Mac to park to burn extra energy before he spent the day hanging in his kennel
- Picked up our holiday favorites at Starbucks on the way to the Grandparent's house--it's our little tradition :)
- Watched Josh get some turkey carving in :)
- Got a sweet wooden tag in the mail from Coconut Robot (it's perfect!!)
- Decorated a bit for the holidays--next weekend: Tree!
- Enjoyed a cup of joe in my favorite holiday mugs
How was your Thanksgiving week?