This week was definitely one of those "itching" weeks--you know when you are ready for a break (yay for Thanksgiving!), work feels a little ho-hum, and you start dreaming of apple pie and a day with family.
It's been one of those. Any of you have one of those weeks too?
Anyways this week I...
- Caught Mac on the bed. Again. This time he was eating a hanger. Goodness.
- Visited the OB for my prenatal visit. I always get a wee bit nervous before my appointment, but this troll nurse loosened me up! haha :)
- Did prenatal yoga with Christmas socks on. Let's just say we have cold floors, and I love fun socks!
- Got a car wash.
- Made a big batch of Artisan bread. So yummy! Plus, there's something therapeutic about the smell of rising bread :)
- Headed out for a breakfast date with my hubby. We seem to have a thing for morning dates--maybe because they involve coffee and breakfast sweets!
How was your week?