Plus, my hunky hubby took me out on a date which included Argo (so good!), popcorn (what a treat!), and a burrito at Freebirds (a local burrito joint!). It was so nice to get out, get treated, and have some great conversation!
The date was especially needed because we had a busy, busy week last week. Between lots of tests for Josh and extra babysitting and work for me, we had a lot of crossing paths, but little time to connect!
Sometimes I love the flexibility of being married to a full-time student, and other times, it really is hard. I just have to remember that there are certain weeks in the semester that will simply be harder than others :)
Anyway, this week I...
- Sat down and wrote an editorial calendar for my blog and shop. I've been realizing that I need some form of structure to help me meet goals and be productive. I still leave space for the unexpected and random, but with a basic calendar, I am definitely more focused (and less overwhelmed!)
- Showed off my 14.5 week baby bump :) I can't believe I'll be 16 weeks on Thursday. Suddenly, this pregnancy is speeding up!
- Enjoyed a little pre-Halloween festivities with the kids I babysit
- Went to bed one night at 8:30. I was TIRED.
- Tried a new prenatal yoga video. It may have been a tad too "new agey" for my taste, but I still loved how simple it was to do. It's definitely staying on my work-out list!
- Babysat a friend's sweet baby girl. She's such a delight :)
- Caught Mac sleeping by the door. He was missing his puppy daddy!
How was your week?