The other night, while waiting for the season finale of Dancing with the Stars, I had a hankering for something sweet.
But, what's a girl to do if she's practically out of butter and the baking soda is mysteriously missing from her pantry?
She heads to Pinterest and spots this recipe, that's what!
But, I have trouble leaving a recipe as is.
So, I tweaked it a bit.
I eliminated the sugar + added peanut butter.
4-ingredients and about 10 minutes later I had one of those moments where I realized that I had been missing something in my life!
So simple, so ridiculously good, and so easy!
Just start with 4-ingredients: Flour, eggs, peanut butter, and nutella
Roll the dough into little balls:
Pop them in the oven, bake, cool, and then enjoy!
Here's my version:
4-Ingredient Nutella and Peanut Butter Cookies
(makes approximately 12-15 cookies)
Adapted from Tasty Kitchen
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter*
- 3/4 cup of nutella (or chocolate hazelnut spread)*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Measure and mix 4 ingredients until flour is well-incorporated. If the batter seems a little crumbly, add a bit of water (between 2-3ish tsp)
- Roll into balls
- Flatten with a cup
- Bake for 7-9 minutes (don't over-bake! They may not as chewy and wonderful!)
*If you want more of a chocolate taste, use these portions. If you'd like a more peanut butter taste, use 1/2 cup of peanut butter and 1/2 cup of nutella. I've made them both ways, but prefer the chocolate taste!