Even though the conference had been refreshing, I wanted time to unwind from it and apply what I had learned.
I did whittle out a little time for application and blogging this week and had fun creating a list of goals, writing a blog/shop calendar (a very loose calendar!), and thinking about the direction I want to steer Home for Hire.
Apart from those things, this week I...
- Did a little fall decorating with paper flowers
- Enjoyed a rainy day complete with a few changing leaves, boots, and leggings.
- Showed off my new Lisa Leonard necklace (ps. I just became an affiliate for her because I love her work!). I'm excited to finally own of her pieces :)
- Went glow-in-the-dark mini-golfing with some friends. So fun!
- Enjoyed a few evening walks with Mac
- Worked on a stamp for a new product for the shop (I hope to show it to you soon!!!)
- Had family come to visit (we get to ride like kids in the back seat!)
- Captured Mac after a day full of excitement. He was wiped out!
How was your week?