This week was a whirlwind. I had the amazing opportunity of attending the first ever Influence Conference in Indianapolis. I hope to write up a post to summarize that experience, but for now, I am simply letting it soak in!
Although it was a wonderful week/weekend, I.am.tired. Isn't it funny how a few days out of your normal routine both energizes and exhausts you?
Anyway, here's a recap! This week I...
- Met my roomies via google chat and we discovered how fun it was to play computer dress up!
- Sent an embroidery hoop off--it's always fun to pretty a product and send it on its way :)
- Packed my bags for the conference
- Headed to Chicago to spend the night with my sister before heading off to Indianapolis the next day. We had fun chatting, eating huge burgers, and hanging with some roomies. I adore my sweet sister!
- I headed to the conference with Emily from The Borrowed Lark (love her!). You should check out her shop :)
- Enjoyed the Stripes party with my roomies. Aren't they all adorable!!
- Went out to eat with friends from the #shereadstruth community
- I also did a whole bunch of other cool stuff at the conference (which I'll share about later), but now realize I didn't take many pictures of all these lovely things!
- Enjoyed checking out new friend's blogs while waiting at the airport
- Downed a personal pan pizza at 10:30 at the Dallas airport. I had been up since 4am (EST) and was soooo hungry!
How was your week?