I'm currently wearing wool socks, sweats, and long sleeves. I've got a warm cup of tea at my side and am enjoying the chill in the air.
It's funny how a bit of fresh, cold air puts a little energy in your bones! I feel holiday motivation seeping in--thank goodness because the shop needs a little holiday help :)
This week was a wonderful week! It was full of fun, celebrations (Josh's birthday and our anniversary), and spending time with lovely friends.
Anyway, this week I...
- Celebrated my hubby's birthday... he had a big test at 7:30am on his special day :)
- Went out later to one of his favorite eateries for a birthday date
- Caught Mac on our bed (he's not allowed on the bed, but sometimes I still catch him on it...basking in the sun!)
- Worked on an embroidery hoop for Craft4Love while watching Parenthood.
- Made monkey bread on our anniversary for a special breakfast treat.
- Got my business cards in the mail. They were designed by my friend, Kelley, of Kelley Cummins Design (I love, love, love them!).
- Roasted butternut squash. yum.
- Enjoyed a night on the town with my hubby--listening to live music, seeing our friend's art show, and eating up authentic vanilla shakes!
- Headed to the Round Top Antique Fair with my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season for our anniversary day trip (I'll you more about that tomorrow!)
Uffda. This was a great week.
How was yours?