Honestly, last week was busy and I was pretty drained at the end of the week. Thankfully, this week has been more refreshing, and I've also felt a fresh wind of inspiration for this blog and the shop! Thank goodness :)
Plus, I'm pumped about The Influence Conference next week...crazy!
Anyway, last week I...
- Tried on lots of outfits for the conference...I'm so indecisive, but I promise I'll wear something :)
- Chopped my hair (love it...it's so easy and simple!)
- Celebrated my friend's son's 1st birthday. The party was absolutely darling and fun :)
- Ordered my business cards from Kelley Cummins Design (and you should to!)
- Enjoyed a rainy Saturday morning lounging in bed with Josh and a warm cup of joe. Seriously, one of my favorite things to do!
- Caught Mac in his go-to spot. Adore that pup!
- Took a picture before I cleaned my kitchen. Just keeping it real! It's not so bad right now ;)
How has your week been?