We enjoyed some time on our screened in porch this morning and plan to take the dog to the park to enjoy a cool evening! It's nice to enjoy the outdoors :)
This week I finally felt like I got into a groove and feel like I'm in the swing of things :)
Here's what I was up to this week:
- Took Mac to pick up Josh at school. He loves to sit in the booster seats that I use when I babysit...he's such a kid!
- Mailed off packages from the shop! I love trips to the P.O. :)
- Spied Mac waiting in his kennel for his treat. He'll do anything for a treat! Usually, he goes in there and waits for us to leave.
- Spent some time outdoors (on a 100 degree day! ouch!) with the kiddos I babysit. It was pretty out there, but it sure was hot!
- Waited for fall...
- Took a trip for a midday snack while the Aggies sorely lost (poor Aggies!)
- Enjoyed a morning of reading, sipping tea, and chatting our our porch. So lovely!
How was your week?