Anyway, this week I--
- Saved Mac from the strings on the blinds. I'm not even sure how he got to tangled up, but I felt sorry for him--he was so confused! Now, I make sure the strings are high up and far away from him :) ps. I made sure he wasn't in danger while I took these photos :)
- Organized my pantry and got a little more settled in the kitchen. I finally feel like everything has a place!
- Gave Mac some lovin'
- Have been reading through Proverbs. Such wisdom and yet cutting words--so many applicable lessons for me to learn!
- Went to new Panera in town and had a breakfast date.
- Started working on making more stamps. I'm enjoying the stamp-making process--isn't this little deer so cute :)
- Made breakfast in a tin--baked eggs and ham plus cinnamon pears. So, so good :) I seriously want breakfast in a tin every day!
How was your week?