Anyway, this week I...
- Learned that warm water + Epsom salt = pure bliss
- Went on a date with my hubby :) We shared a burger and saw the new Batman movie (can I tell you that I couldn't quite enjoy the movie because I kept thinking about what happened in Colorado)
- Made Joy the Baker's tomato cobbler. And.it.was.good.
- Tried making salsa for the first time. I liked it, but I think there was something off about the consistency
- Read Ps. 62. You should too.
- Continued going to Zumba, and I'm still enjoying it!
- Babysat for a darling baby and watched the Olympics with Josh after she was sleeping away
- Enjoyed coffee with a friend :)
- I also cut my hair. I was fed up with the annoying blah-ness and took a scissors to it. I meant to just trim a few pieces, but I ended up chopping off an inch or so. Oops. It doesn't look half bad, but I look forward to a professional fixing it up soon! I also tried some curls--they kinda hide the iffy places :)
ps. this is what happened the last time I cut my own hair...
I hope everyone had a great week :)