Anyway, this week I....
- Finally finished and hung my chalkboard pan/sign in the kitchen
- Brainstormed new ideas for the shop
- Shopped downtown
- Made homemade pizza sprinkled with basil and feta (I've actually managed to keep my basil plant alive for more than a week!)
- Picked up a darling vintage dresser for 10 bucks. Go craigslist!
- Watched the open ceremony of the Olympics (I'm still not sure whether I liked it or not...)
- Captured sunlight. Have you ever just seen sunlight and felt compelled to just stare at it? Or am I just weird!?
- I also made banana bread and licked the mixer thingy...I guess raw eggs don't scare me. At least not yet :)
How was your week?
ps. did you read about my free advertising going on for August? Check it out here!