Instarecipe: Da-Bomb Brownies
Yep. These are officially on the list of things I love.
I'm calling them da-bomb brownies.
They were whipped up on a day that I felt horrible--blame it on the darn pollen! I was desperate for anything that helped me feel better. Guess what? These brownies were the turning point :)
I tweaked this recipe from allrecipes.com. And they were a winner!
1/2 cup olive oil (or butter)
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup turbindo sugar (sugar in the raw)
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup whole wheat white flour
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1. Prehat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x9 pan.
2. Mix together oil, sugar, and vanilla. Beat in eggs.
3. In another bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Gradually stir the mixture into the egg mixture until blended well.
4. Spread the batter into the pan.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes (or until they pull away from the sides). Let cool. Eat.
7. Share. Or you'll eat the whole pan...in five minutes.
Happy Friday :)
Post a Comment