So Easy You could Melt
Here's a simple holiday treat that's easy and irresistible (if you are like me and can't resist sweet and salty!). This recipe is a favorite Christmas treat at our house, so easy to eat and give!
Here's what you need:
1. Pretzel twists
2. Almond Bark
3. Microwavable bowl
6. Wax paper
1. Melt almond bark according to package directions.
2. Place a handful of pretzels into the bowl with the melted almond bark. Do not submerge. I did the first time I threw them in and I spent way too much time waiting for the almond bark to drip off! Not fun!
3. Using tongs, lightly dip and turn each pretzel. Let the excess drip off or shake it off gently.
4. Place on wax paper to harden.
5. Sprinkle on some festive colors!
6. Do this over and over until your feet hurt and you think it will never end...
But! Here's the finished product! Almond Bark covered Pretzels.
And here's me, breaking out in a sweat because this recipe is soooo hard!
That's it. Yep. So easy you can just melt!
Delish! It'll be perfect for my Christmas party coming up! Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete